Here are some great tips to get you prepared for your wedding day:
- After months and months of planning, make sure to take your wedding day in. The day will go fast and you want to cherish this special moment as husband and wife.
- Write down all important numbers. Having a list of vendor contacts on your wedding day may come in handy if your limo driver gets lost or if you thought of a last minute special idea with your photographer or entertainment.
- Provide Accurate Directions. Check ahead of time if there are any road construction detours that your guests should be aware of. Online map programs may be easy, however may not always offer the best directions. Talk to your ceremony and reception venues if they have recommended driving directions.
- Trying to save money? Friday and Sunday weddings are a great way to save money. You maybe able to save as much as 30% just by moving your wedding day. Cutting your guest count is the easiest way to save a lot of money.
- Ask your vendors for recommendations or ideas. Many of the wedding professional vendors have seen many good, some bad, and even great vendors. Ask their opinion when trying to find the best for you. Wedding vendors are also a great source of knowledge and person to bounce ideas off of.
- Finish your to-do list early. The planning phase leading up to your wedding will be the fastest year of your life. The sooner you can get the small things done, the better. Once the wedding gets closer and closer, the bigger the small tedious things end to get. Also make sure to enjoy the planning and all the hustle and bustle that comes with it. Your planning the biggest party of your life, with the love of your life. Enjoy yourselves!